It's been a while

Posted by Lightbeam1 on 11:00 AM


So, I guess the way I work is that when things are going good, I don't worry. Therefore I don't obsess about things and have to have an outlet - aka writing in the blog.

That's a good thing, right? :)

I did want to post a picture of mom though. This is an ok picture of her hair, but I'll try to find a better one. Mostly this picture shows how she feels. I don't think any words are necessary!

She gets all miffed when she smiles and all her teeth show as well as her eyes "disappear" she says. I say that's just my mom at her happiest! I love those times! They're so much more often now!

On another note, kind of, I tried to cut my hair a few weeks ago. BAD idea. Very bad. I just hope it grows out enough by my sisters wedding. Ugh. Anyway, even after that butcher job, my mom wanted me to cut her hair! I'm like, "Are you kidding?" But I made little snips here and tiny cuts there. This picture is the result. Again, it doesn't show the cut, and it looks like there's a bald spot, but she was playing with Josh - 'nuff said. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment